Speaking Topics For Church Related Events
Depending on the needs of your women's group, Eileen can present one of the following topics, or create a new one to suit your needs. Though generally geared towards and designed for women, any topic can be customized for a specific audience.
Like Paper, Like Manna:
Paper Organizing For The Busy Christian Woman
Paper has become our #1 organizational nightmare. The thought of throwing out information can cause more anxiety in our lives than any other material in our lives. Whether in our homes or offices, piles of paper can feel like strongholds. Like manna that spoiled if it was hoarded, we hoard paper information because we think to ourselves, "I may need this someday." In this popular, interactive workshop, Eileen uncovers the truths about paper hoarding. When you hear how she reveals His Word on hoarding, you’ll never look at a piece of paper the same way. Eileen will reveal:
- Fears and indecisions related to paper hoarding, and how they clog our ability to function
- The deep sentimental attachments paper represents, and why these attachments form
- Proven strategies to help you let go of paper piles and experience the freedom you desire
Organizing With The Sword:
Detecting, Diagnosing and Dealing with Spiritual Environments
Have you ever walked into a room in your home and immediately felt peaceful? Or, have you walked into a room and discover it difficult to concentrate or even remain in the space? Just knowing the why’s and how’s of organizing may not provide the answers regarding the feelings you perceive as you organize a space. Understanding God’s heart and becoming sensitive to the atmosphere in your home will help you make Godly decisions with regard to your possessions. Is it possible that certain objects will have you pondering what to do?
In this workshop, you will discover:
- How to turn down the clutter “noise” to hear God’s still small voice
- How to identify the spiritual dynamics of your home
- How to pay attention to distressful feelings and what to do about them
- Simple and proven procedures that will lift oppressive atmospheres
A Christ Centered Approach To Getting and Staying Organized
A 6–week bible study taught by Eileen or someone in your church
When you walk into a room in your home or office and look around, have you ever thought…
I feel buried under all this stuff! I'm suffocating in this room! I'm paralyzed just thinking about sorting through this mess!
Clutter steals the life from a room. More importantly, the chaos that comes from clutter steals and undermines your relationships. If you’re seeking to restore peace and harmony to your home (and your life!), then this course is for you! In Organize…His Way, Certified Professional Organizer Eileen Koff provides a detailed analysis of what God says about order and how to live a life free of stuff. Eileen has helped hundreds of people draw closer to God by helping them understand how to access order and balance in their everyday lives. The course, based on her book Organize...His Way, will teach you how to shed unnecessary belongings and misplaced priorities and make room for the abundance of blessings only God can provide. A teachers study guide can be provided upon request.
Fall in Love:
With Your Closet Again
Do you look at your closet and feel overwhelmed? Are your clothes collecting dust year after year? Our closets say more about us than any other space in our home. During this workshop, Eileen shares her top strategies and techniques that will move you from the dark and crowded space that was once your closet to a closet you love. In this workshop you will learn:
- How to control your clothes instead of letting them control you
- What your clothes say about your emotional and spiritual beliefs
- How to take inventory and plan for the future
- Proven hints and tips to organize “your” RIGHT way
- How to feel great every time you look in your closet
Did you know that the contents of your purse can tell you about the state of order—or disorder—in your home? In this fun and interactive workshop, Eileen offers her words of wisdom on not only how to organize your purse, but also how to bring these skills into other areas of your home.
In this popular workshop, Eileen discusses:
- The ONE thing in your purse that could be weighing you down physically AND emotionally
- What you keep in your purse that can represent unmet expectations and misplaced priorities
- How the contents of your purse translate into trust issues
Can't Have Anyone Over! Syndrome
Clutter does more than keep us from enjoying our lives and spending time with the people who matter most – it isolates us from God. The millions of people who are living with clutter rarely realize its negative impact on their relationships. If you can’t let go of “stuff,” you may be esteeming clutter higher than God, failing to experience the fellowship and freedom you deserve. Are you ready to set your mind, home and life free from clutter? In her life-changing workshop, Eileen will teach you:
- The “secret” ways clutter exists
- How to “de-clutter”, according to your unique personality
- Top 10 tips to help you remain clutter free
The Butterfly Connection:
Transforming Your Cocoon of Clutter to Calm
Let’s face it – change is hard! If organizing our homes was as easy as reading a few quick tips in a book, our houses would look like they belong in a magazine.
Similarly, when a caterpillar is shut inside its cocoon, sprouting wings seems like an insurmountable task – even though a radical metamorphosis is taking place that will allow the butterfly to fly. It is during this struggle that the butterfly becomes strong. Though organization can feel like a struggle, Eileen will outline a process of freeing our lives from our cocoon of clutter to experience true freedom. In this seminar, you will learn:
- How to break the cycle of wrong thinking
- The 6-step process for lasting change
- The essential step to ridding clutter and keeping it away
Clear Your Clutter for Christ
If you're frustrated, angered, saddened, stressed, or just plain tired of not knowing where anything is or where anything goes, and you would like to learn why you can’t seem to make the clutter disappear…read on. In this workshop you will learn:
- Why people often struggle to let go of sentimental objects
- How to re-define your relationship with your stuff
- How “tactile sympathy” causes one to keep piles of paper
- How to look not at the quantity of your stuff, but also the quality of your relationships
- Once and for all, to understand and deal with the clutter that robs, steals and destroys your quality of life
Booking an Engagement
If you are interested in inviting Eileen to speak to your group, please contact her today. Remember to describe the nature of your event and the possible dates, and be sure to include contact information.