On any given day you can experience plenty of stress from work, finances, responsibilities and other areas of your lives. When you come home, you want to feel like you're entering a place to relax, a refuge from the demands of life.
You need for your home and office to be welcoming and not a source of stress -- so you can thrive living the life doing more of what you love.
And, yet getting and staying organized can be so hard.
Until Organize His Way Virtual Organizing Sessions shows up.
We help simplify your life with an amazing Christ-centered approach to organizing your life. We teach you the methods, mindset and tools to remove the clutter, organize and simplify your life so you can enjoy the time you spend in your home.
Does this sound like you?
- Work tirelessly at organizing your home, week after week and STILL not able to keep the clutter from returning…
- Sink money into buying baskets and bins to get organized only to end up with things strewn all over the place...
- Question whether you should even try because even though you’ve put all your energy into straightening up, you just can’t maintain it…
- Feel embarrassed that company is going to show up at the door…
- Dream about one day living a simplified life, without all the stress but you don’t know where to start...
Well, it doesn't have to be that way!
Imagine if you didn't dread getting organized - if you were able to have company over and entertain without spending hours putting things away. And imagine how peaceful you’ll feel when you can curl up in your favorite chair and enjoy that cup of coffee or spend quality time with your family in a bright, clean, organized home - free of clutter.
What if the next time you decluttered it was actually a pleasant experience - one where you had a gentle, guiding hand that helped you experience the breakthrough from what's kept you stuck in cycle of clutter and opened up a new way to simplify your life and enjoy your home.
It's Time to Organize...God's Way!
You’re a Christian woman who has a heart after God. You want your home and life to be a blessing to others. If you’re not living an organized life it’s ultimately affecting your intimacy with God, your peace of mind and your relationships. That's when your life needs an organizing makeover.
Organize His Way Virtual Organizing works with you one-on-one to decluttering and organize your life. In each session we use a Christ-Centered approach to organizing.
Using biblical principles you work with a Certified Professional Organizer who is there to instruct, educate and hold your hands as we guide you on your organizing journey. By the end of your sessions, you’ll discover everything you need to know to declutter your home and life...and keep it that way.
Working With A Christian Certified Professional Organizer...
- Reframe organizing so you never feel stuck
- The clarity to organize and purge
- The benefits of having less clutter will mean a more peaceful feeling
- Ultimately simplify your life for your and your family
- Actually doing the work of decluttering and organizing …and learning at lightning speed.
- Begin each session in prayer so you
- Change your mindset and thought process about your stuff
- Look for the root causes for the disorganization so you, which keep you unorganized and from receiving blessings.
- Look to the scriptures for support
- Learn about God’s orderly blueprint so He can reveal how to live your best life, clutter free
- No longer have the clutter continue to accumulate
- Declutter and organize on your own (and feel great about it)!
Here's What You Get:
After purchasing, you'll receive a free copy our Bible Study/Workbook Organize His Way - A Christ-Centered Approach To Organizing Your Life which we will refer during the coming weeks.
Here's How The Sessions Flow:
- The first session, we will tour your home or office using your video/webcam so we can create a game plan for where to start and what we can accomplish based on the number of sessions you sign up for
- Weekly 1-hour virtual organizing sessions giving us enough time to declutter and be productive while not overwhelming you mentally and physically
- Step-by-step expertise from a Certified Professional Organizer (that's me) so you have guidance and help with decision making
- Product recommendations that fit your lifestyle, décor and needs so you don't waste time and money buying products you won't use
- Email support in between sessions to help you stay accountable so you continue to make progress toward your goal of an organized life
- And last but not least, we begin each session in prayer, knowing God will reveal to both of us wisdom to work through and declutter the areas that have you stuck
Organize His Way Virtual Organizing Sessions are a one of a kind experience. Nothing like it exists. Decluttering and organizing will feel natural and easy for Christians like you, making your learning experience transformative and productive.
You truly can’t learn these strategies, tips and tools anywhere else because the inspiration and revelations to bring Christ into the world of organizing is something that unfolded over 20 years of working as a Certified Professional Organizer with clients in varying stages of clutter and disorganization.
With inspiration from God, I’ve turned traditional organizing on its head - and created an easy to follow process that turns living an organized life into a total blessing.
When you learn the Christ-centered approach to organizing your life thanks to what you’ll learn during our Virtual Organizing sessions, you’ll not only make MORE headway in clearing the clutter, you’ll see a bigger difference in your relationships AND your own relationship with God.
Click here to find out more
If you’re been desperately seeking someone to teach you the missing link or secret formula to make living an organized life work - how to declutter, organize so you can spend more time doing what you love - sign up for Virtual Organizing sessions today.
- 11% savings
- 8% savings
- 5% savings
What makes Organize His Way Virtual Organizing Sessions unlike any other investment you will make is my commitment to YOUR results. Each week you have the opportunity to get feedback from me personally, tailoring the sessions to the areas you’re stuck.
Clients tell me over and over that the prayers, hand holding and practical solutions that you support you week to week are what makes this a great experience that changes their lives.
You will receive…
- A FREE Bible Study/Workbook Organize His Way - A Christ-Centered Approach To Organizing Your Life
- A FREE discovery phone call to make sure this process is a good fit for you, so you don’t waste time and money on a process that’s not going to work for you
- Weekly 1-hour virtual organizing sessions giving us enough time to be declutter and be productive while not overwhelming you mentally and physically
- Step-by-step expertise from a Certified Professional Organizer so you have guidance and don't feel overwhelmed
- Product recommendations that fit your lifestyle, décor and needs so you don't waste time and money on storage that doesn't work for you.
- Email support in between sessions that keep you accountable so you continue to make progress toward your functional, inspiring, and calm living space.
Set up a FREE, 20-minute initial consultation call
What To Expect When Working With Eileen
- Our sessions last an hour and we meet once a week and yes, there are requirements I need from you.
- An initial consultation via Skype, FaceTime or Zoom to discuss your organizing challenges and goals.
- We will tour your home or office online video/webcam to discuss and see first hand your challenges
- A customized step-by-step plan of action to organize your space after each session and the goals to accomplish during the week.
Have questions? Check out our answer to FAQ’s here
Ready to sign up and secure one of our few appointment slots, click here.
What Clients Say About Working With Eileen
"I have never met Eileen, but she is a woman who has had such a profound effect on my family, and our quality time together. In just four 'virtual' sessions, we have attacked the kitchen, uncovering a kitchen table that hadn't been seen in months. It has brought my family together for meals, conversation and precious time we had let slip by."
As I am learning why it is important to be organized, I have grown closer to my God and my family! I now understand what true treasures are and the importance of storing up treasures in heaven! That has truly helped me define the priorities in my life. I wanted to know God’s daily purpose for me, and I couldn’t do that with all the “stuff” and distractions that were in and around me.
Since this revelation, I started making the necessary changes I needed to make: in my thinking and how I spent my time and energy. I started to make the changes in my home, by taking baby steps, I managed to donate tons of things I no longer needed or wanted, to someone who did. This is still work in progress.
Are you ready to get organized?
Eileen virtually walks you through the entire process of decluttering, purging, and creating organizational systems in order to achieve peace in your life.