We are excited to announce the upcoming release of our latest book.
Get Organized God’s Way:
Bring God’s Order Into Every Area Of Your Life
Join our mailing list to be the first to know when the book launches
Are you a Christian woman feeling overwhelmed by clutter in your life and space?
Do you yearn for a closer relationship with God but struggle to find peace amidst your disorganized surroundings?
You’re not alone, and help is on the way.
Hi, I’m Eileen Koff, a Certified Professional Organizer, and a born-again Christian.
After working with people struggling with clutter and seeing the devastating effects on mental health, relationships, and fulfilling their purpose, one thing was missing.
So that’s what I set out to do. Bring God into the world of organizing. This upcoming book, “Get Organized God’s Way: How To Bring God Into Every Area Of Your Life,” is a Bible study and workbook that equips Christian women with the tools they need to create and maintain a clutter-free life.
This updated version replaced In this book, you’ll explore more topics such as:
- How To Bring God’s Order Into Your Life
- Assessing Your Material Possessions From A Biblical Perspective
- The Power Of A Changed Mind In Transforming Your Surroundings
- Balancing A Mary Heart In A Martha World
- The Role Of Giving In Decluttering
- The Power Of Stuff And How To Conquer It
- Practical Steps To Organize Your Space, Manage Paper Clutter, And Improve Time Management
- The Spiritual Implications Of What’s In Your Closet
- How to maintain your organization and press towards your goal
By joining our mailing list, you’ll be the first to know when the book launches. Plus, you’ll join a community of like-minded women embarking on a journey to declutter their lives and spaces, and deepen their relationship with God.